Newbie question about session

momo

Hi Guys!

I have a site that allows users to log in and out based and uses session to
access every page. My problem is when a user logout and click the back
button in the browser it allows them to go back and view the content that
they were in before but can not make any new request to the server without
logging back in. How can I make that page redirect them to them login page.
I have tried this
<%@ OutputCache Duration="0" Location="None" VaryByParam="none" %>
in my code and it does not work. Please help

Momo

sloan

When the user logs out.
You can redirect them to a page.
And you can "disable" the back button for that page.

You can accomplish this with

if(history.go(-1))
history.go(0);

or
In Body onload use "history.forword(1)". Then it wont allow user to go
back.

You'll have to experiment a little, I'm writing this from memory.