    any ideas or help would be great!

    thank you!

    frank
    Frank Bradshaw, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Frank Bradshaw

    Baccarin Guest

    Hello Frank,

    I can be wrong, but you can’t do this. ASP.NET and ASP.NET Mobile Controls
    need to run in a Win2K/WinXP machine, and they need IIS correctly installed
    too. You can’t to install/deploy these kinds of applications directly in
    mobile devices. And more: they need to be always connected to the server to
    run (they can’t run ‘off-line’). Off-line apps need to be developed using
    other MS technologies, like .NET Compact Framework.

    Regards,

    Baccarin.

    Baccarin, Jul 31, 2003