newbie question for Ruby and/or PHP

Artco News

Hi, with some of your help, I manage to extract a delimited record into
mysql database using ruby.

I have the following structure in my MySQL database:

acnum varchar(16) --- unique code
description text --- description
accode varchar(16) --- secondary code
note text --- a note
imagepath varchar(255) --- image filename

What I'd like to do is using Ruby(and/or PHP) to be able to do some
operation on those records such as: add a new one, modify, delete, and
display the image in the page as well.

I'd love to do it in either one of the language(Ruby/PHP) or if you have
better one, please do let me know and may be if you kind enough to give me
some example.

Thanks