    logical and physical drives on a computer?

    Can anyone help

    ---

    p, Jul 14, 2004

  2. =?UTF-8?B?IkRhcmlvIChkcmlua2luZyBjb++sgGVlIGluIHRo, Jul 14, 2004

  3. p

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:45:04 GMT, "p" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    hint "root" . see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/file.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 14, 2004
  4. On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:45:04 GMT, p wrote:

    > Sorry to ask such a basic question.

    I note that Dario and Roedy have answered
    your question. So I will slightly change
    the topic..

    > I am new to programming ..

    Questions from new programmers are particularly
    welcomed over at the group speficically set-up
    to help folks who are just beginning.

    While such questions might get answered on c.l.j.p.,
    you will find the regualrs quickly tire of someone
    asking basic questions here.

    Check out c.l.j.h., I am confident you will get
    a lot better (overall) help through it at the moment.

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 14, 2004