Newbie question on available IE data and staus flags in Perl

DG

Hello and thanks for the help,

At the end of this message is a snip of code that I'm using to control IE.
It gets the Busy status of IE by using:
$stat=$BROWSER->{Busy};
It also gets the HTML data by using:
$mystring1= $body->{innerHTML}; #get the HTML data from browser
$mystring2= $body->{innerTEXT}; #removes all HTML commands leaving only
the text

My question: besides {Busy}, {innerHTML}, and {innerTEXT}, what other status
and data flags are available for IE 6.0? (I'm don't know where to look up
this info. A Google search didn't yield anything for me.) Right now, I'm
interested in error and warning status flags (every once in a while, the
browser returns nothing, and I'd like to handle it cleanly), but I'd also
like the rest of the flags for future use.

thanks for the help,
DG

---- SNIP ----
$BROWSER = Win32::OLE->new('InternetExplorer.Application'); #open the
browser
$BROWSER->{'Visible'}=1;
#make it visible
$BROWSER->Navigate("http://www.yahoo.com"); #get
the http cookies

do #wait until the first page finishes loading (to get the cookies)
{
select(undef,undef,undef,0.2); #sleep 0.2 seconds
$stat=$BROWSER->{Busy}; #get the status of the browser load
}
while ($stat); #continue looping if the browser is NOT yet done loading

# get the HTML data
$body=$BROWSER->Document->{body}; #get the hash string returned by the
browser
$mystring1= $body->{innerHTML}; #get the HTML data from browser
$mystring2= $body->{innerTEXT}; #get text with all HTML removed