    I know Type is the combination of class, interface, enum, struct,..... But
    "Type Safety", safe from what? Or do I completely misunderstand the term?

    TIA

    Raymond Du, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Maybe you misunderstood type safety as data type-verification...

    not sure, but if that is related to core .net functionality, then you
    should check type safety features in .NET framework.

    please read this documentation
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpcontypesafetysecurity.asp

    --
    Hope this helps,