    site-wide protection so interior pages will be protected as well...

    Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Jason

    Randy Webb Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I'm fairly new to Javascript. I was wondering if someone could direct
    > me to some code samples for a password protected site.

    For a client side javascript protection, you aren't going to find one
    thats worth anything.

    > It's not crucial information, so some basic code I think is all I need.

    If its not crucial, why the concern about protecting it?

    > I actually have a functioning script on the first page that works
    > nicely, but what I'm having trouble understanding is how to design
    > site-wide protection so interior pages will be protected as well...

    If you want to protect it, or a sense of protection anyway, do your
    protecting on the server. Anything you do on the client is 99% fallible
    and unreliable when it comes to security.

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Nov 12, 2004