    other controls. What specifies which event handler gets called first when
    submitting the form and can I modify it?

    Thanks
    Jack, Oct 17, 2006

  2. I believe the order of the controls is what specifies the order in which
    events are raised.

    You're best bet is to handle the ordering logic within your controls
    themeselves..maybe by calling a function.

    sub CheckBox_Changed(...)
    ProcessGlobalEvent()
    'do checkbox changed specific stuff
    end sub

    sub TextBox_Changed(...)
    ProcessGlobalEvent()
    'do textbox changed specific stuff
    end sub

    where ProcessGlobalEvent() is a function/sub which handles all the stuff you
    need to do before handling any specific event.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.codebetter.com/