newbie question. URL in Toolbar

bidalah

Hi,

I'm almost ashamed to ask this, but I can't find this little fact
anywhere else. I have a main webpage with links to other webpages.
When you click on these links however, the URL in the browser's address
field remains the same as the home page. So if you are on one of the
secondary pages and you hit 'Refresh', you get sent back to the home
page.

So... what is the attribute, tag, whatever, which changes the URL shown
in the address field when a new page is displayed??

Leonard Blaisdell

I'm almost ashamed to ask this, but I can't find this little fact
anywhere else. I have a main webpage with links to other webpages.
When you click on these links however, the URL in the browser's address
field remains the same as the home page. So if you are on one of the
secondary pages and you hit 'Refresh', you get sent back to the home
page.

So... what is the attribute, tag, whatever, which changes the URL shown
in the address field when a new page is displayed??

URL? I suspect that you are using frames. Unless I'm wrong, you want to
research the target attribute, or better still, ditch the frames.

leo