newbie question: xml data island

Yaara Mac

Hi everyone,
I need some help with displaying XML records page by page.

I've used the next code to show one record at the time:

And I've also used the "nextPage()" (last/previous) methods to
navigate between them.

My question is - how can I check whether there is a nextPage (or a
previsous page)
before sending the browser there.

Pavel Lepin

Yaara Mac said:
I need some help with displaying XML records page by page.

XML data islands are a proprietary Microsoft
HTML "extension", unsupported, I believe, by any other
major UA vendors, and by now completely obsoleted by
XMLHttpRequest. If you insist on using XML data islands,
the best place for discussion would be somewhere in
microsoft.* hierarchy - you're far more likely to find a
person conversant with this approach there.