    My question is - how can I check whether there is a nextPage (or a
    previsous page)
    before sending the browser there.
    Yaara Mac, Feb 2, 2008

  2. Yaara Mac

    graham.reeds Guest

    graham.reeds, Feb 3, 2008

  3. Yaara Mac

    Pavel Lepin Guest

    Yaara Mac <> wrote in
    <>:
    > I need some help with displaying XML records page by page.

    XML data islands are a proprietary Microsoft
    HTML "extension", unsupported, I believe, by any other
    major UA vendors, and by now completely obsoleted by
    XMLHttpRequest. If you insist on using XML data islands,
    the best place for discussion would be somewhere in
    microsoft.* hierarchy - you're far more likely to find a
    person conversant with this approach there.

    --
    <>There is no phenotype</>
    Pavel Lepin, Feb 4, 2008