    for personal use...mainly folders of images and sounds and links to other
    sites.

    Thanks!

    Chris C, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Chris C

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:06:16 -0400, "Chris C" <> wrote:

    : Sorry for the very novice question. I am trying to put thumbnails or links
    : out on my page for my home dir image files (JPG/BMP files). The only thing
    : I know how to do is to put a line that shows the actual image on the screen
    : full size.
    :
    : Anyone know of an easy way to do this?
    :
    : Also, any recommendations on a good software I could use to build my page
    : considering I am a novice but pick up on languages fairly quickly? Page is
    : for personal use...mainly folders of images and sounds and links to other
    : sites.

    Here's help:
    http://www.dominativ.com/thotor/index.html

    Sid