    and the code behind are seperate.

    Is it possible to use these *.aspx free samples directly in Visual
    Studio.NET?

    Nithin, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Nithin

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 23 Dec 2003 13:39:18 -0800, (Nithin) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I found that a lot of the free code samples on all sites are *.aspx
    >I mean the ASP code is intermingled. But, with Visual Studio the HTML
    >and the code behind are seperate.
    >
    >Is it possible to use these *.aspx free samples directly in Visual
    >Studio.NET?

    Good question -- For an ASP.NET group. :)

    This group is for classic ASP, where the code from your ASPX files
    likely won't work.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Nithin

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    In addition to Jeff's comments, be sure to put something other than "newbie
    question" in the subject. Put something meaningful to give some hint what
    your message is about!

    Foo Man Chew, Dec 24, 2003