Newbie question

Nithin

Hi,
I found that a lot of the free code samples on all sites are *.aspx
I mean the ASP code is intermingled. But, with Visual Studio the HTML
and the code behind are seperate.

Is it possible to use these *.aspx free samples directly in Visual
Studio.NET?

Jeff Cochran

Hi,
I found that a lot of the free code samples on all sites are *.aspx
I mean the ASP code is intermingled. But, with Visual Studio the HTML
and the code behind are seperate.

Is it possible to use these *.aspx free samples directly in Visual
Studio.NET?

Good question -- For an ASP.NET group. :)

This group is for classic ASP, where the code from your ASPX files
likely won't work.

Jeff

Foo Man Chew

In addition to Jeff's comments, be sure to put something other than "newbie
question" in the subject. Put something meaningful to give some hint what
your message is about!