    any info would be very grateful.
    Thanks
    Tom

    Tom, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Tom

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    Foo Man Chew, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Tom

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Example URL with a querystring:
    http://www.mysite.com/mydir/mypg.asp?myvar1=hey&myvar2=ho

    Because a variable might contain some odd characters like spaces, it's
    usually a good idea to use Server.URLEncode when creating a querystring
    from a variable:
    Server.URLEncode(objRS("MyIDFldFromDB")) %>">objRS("MyIDFldFromDB")</a>

    And in the page that is opened you can use Request.QueryString("id") to
    get the value of id.

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Dec 30, 2003