    is how this use this class (i have clear how to implement a class in .NET)
    in Web Forms, with Web Controls or with HTML Controls???.

    Thanks for your advices???

    Gustavo Venturo Rivera, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Gustavo Venturo Rivera

    Raterus Guest

    As for your first question, disable the viewstate on the dropdownlists and access the value they select through the request.form collection. You will have to refill it though each time you need to see it, but if you understand anything about the viewstate, you will realize that they are double-downloading the contents, and then have to upload the contents back to your webserver to process the page. Or you could try to implement a strategy to keep the viewstate on the server.

    Raterus, Aug 20, 2004