Newbie: Removing underline from Hyperlink

Guest

Hi,
I've added hyperlink objects to a web form & I would like to display them
without the underline. How can I do this?
The element in HTML appears to be <asp:Hyperlink

thus in a stylesheet:

asp:HyperLink
{
text-decoration:none
}

I tried to set this up in a stylesheet but no go.

How can i state a hyperlink object in a style sheet, or some other way to do
this?

Many thanks for any ideas on this

Ant

Guest

Hi,
I've added hyperlink objects to a web form & I would like to display them
without the underline. How can I do this?
The element in HTML appears to be <asp:Hyperlink

thus in a stylesheet:

asp:HyperLink
{
text-decoration:none

}

I tried to set this up in a stylesheet but no go.

How can i state a hyperlink object in a style sheet, or some other way to do
this?

Many thanks for any ideas on this

Ant

for all links