Newbie request : Forms to collect data and e mail to me

Victor

Hi

I'm new to HTML

I wish to set up a FREE website with a simple form - some 10 ~ 15
questions, where the visitor can submit answers and these answers would
be e mailed to me

So I need your help in identifying

Good Free websites

Some simple HTML form generators where I'd have a menu or wizard to
develop the form

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

and best regards

Victor

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=

Victor said:
Hi

I'm new to HTML

I wish to set up a FREE website with a simple form - some 10 ~ 15
questions, where the visitor can submit answers and these answers
would be e mailed to me

So I need your help in identifying

Good Free websites

Some simple HTML form generators where I'd have a menu or wizard to
develop the form

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

and best regards

I'm assuming you mean some sort of feedback form or survey. There are
plenty of free form processing providers, one of them is Bravenet.com.

Please have a look at the description of these two Bravenet services
and see if any of these look like what you're after:
http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/emailfwd/index.php
http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/vote/index.php

Philip Baker

=?iso- said:
Although a useful tool, this one does appear to be a spammer pot o'
gold, since the recipient is specified as one of the fields (which
potentially can be typed in).

It may seem to be but it isn't. It has been operating for over seven
years and so far all attempts by potential spammers to use it in the way
you imply have failed.