<newbie> running web gadget

Jeff

Hi

I'm following this tutorial:
http://dev.live.com/gadgets/sdk/docs/default.htm

And downloaded that sample file. Now I've created a simple web gadget
project on my own:. I just made a copy of the Hello gadget in that
sample.zip file and changed the namespace and file reference as the tutorial
says

When I run the gadget I get this output:
"Hello World Test
You are viewing a feed that contains frequently updated content. When you
subscribe to a feed, it is added to the Common Feed List. Updated
information from the feed is automatically downloaded to your computer and
can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs. Learn more about
feeds.

Subscribe to this feed"

But this output is different from what I've see in the tutorial. I guess my
code is working as I get the same output with the original Hello sample. But
the tutorial says I should get this output:
http://dev.live.com/gadgets/sdk/docs/default.htm#Definingcontent

any suggestions?