    building this application.

    I'm using VS2005, ASP.Net 2.0 and Sql Server 2000.

    Thanks in advanced
    verci, Jan 23, 2007

  2. verci

    Dan Guzman Guest

    > what are SQL Server Notification Services and can this be useful in this
    > project?

    SQL Server Notification Services is a scalable platform for message
    formatting and delivery. It is bundled with SQL 2005 and is available as a
    free download for SQL 2000:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2b-5d7c-4266-94d4-7dde7e315b98&displaylang=en

    Yes, Notification Services could be used as part of your solution.

    --
    Hope this helps.

    Dan Guzman
    SQL Server MVP