    If so, what would the html code look like?

    Thanks,
    Jill
    Jill E, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Jill E wrote:
    > I'm creating a presentation to be viewed in a browser (don't

    ask...just
    > exploring the options). I'm using FrontPage to create the pages. I

    want to
    > switch to a different page once a movie finishes running. Can I embed

    new
    > code at the end of the html file to do this?

    please don't take this the wrong way. Can "you"? Probalby not. Is it
    possible, yes, does it work everywhere, no.

    > If so, what would the html code look like?

    Too many unknowns to answer that.

    If you are encoding the movie, then you may be able to embed a redirect
    in the movie, or you can use javascript loop to check the position of
    the movie and when it is at the end redirect, or check the player to
    see if it is running, if not then redirect. Way too many unknownd.

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Jill E