Newbie: Switching to a different page

Jill E

Hi,

I'm creating a presentation to be viewed in a browser (don't ask...just
exploring the options). I'm using FrontPage to create the pages. I want to
switch to a different page once a movie finishes running. Can I embed new
code at the end of the html file to do this?

If so, what would the html code look like?

Thanks,
Jill

Travis Newbury

Jill said:
I'm creating a presentation to be viewed in a browser (don't ask...just
exploring the options). I'm using FrontPage to create the pages. I want to
switch to a different page once a movie finishes running. Can I embed new
code at the end of the html file to do this?

please don't take this the wrong way. Can "you"? Probalby not. Is it
possible, yes, does it work everywhere, no.
If so, what would the html code look like?

Too many unknowns to answer that.

If you are encoding the movie, then you may be able to embed a redirect
in the movie, or you can use javascript loop to check the position of
the movie and when it is at the end redirect, or check the player to
see if it is running, if not then redirect. Way too many unknownd.