Newbie Table/Form question

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Russ Hromyko, Jun 5, 2005.

  1. Russ Hromyko

    Russ Hromyko Guest

    I'm very new at this so forgive me. How do I move the form/table over to
    the far right of the page?

    Thanks.

    Russ

    <head>
    <title>Event Viewer</title>
    </head>

    collapse" bordercolor="#111111"

    width="126" height="18">
    <form>
    <input type="text" name="pcname">
    <input type="text" name="date">
    type="submit"value="Enter"></td>
    </form>

    Russ Hromyko, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Russ Hromyko wrote:

    > I'm very new at this so forgive me. How do I move the form/table over to
    > the far right of the page?

    table {
    margin-right: 0;
    margin-left: auto;