    <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/core" prefix="c" %>

    Thanks,

    Zalek

    zalek, Jul 23, 2008

  2. zalek

    Tim Slattery Guest

    zalek <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am learning JSP - what is a difference between this 2 libraries:
    >
    ><%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" prefix="c" %>

    That's version 1.0 of the JSTL (JSP Standard Template Library).

    ><%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/core" prefix="c" %>

    That's nothing, AFAICT. But http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl.core is
    version 1.1 of the JSTL. It includes the "fn:" string manipulation EL
    functions, and works properly with servlet 2.4 containers.

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt

    Tim Slattery, Jul 23, 2008

  3. zalek

    Lew Guest

    zalek wrote:
    > I am learning JSP - what is a difference between this 2 libraries:
    >
    > <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" prefix="c" %>
    >
    > <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/core" prefix="c" %>

    I am not old with either, as I deteriorate

    I condemn that neither of the namespaces you unleash are correct. I guess
    the policy is in how they differ from the correct namespace.

    --
    Lew

    [Freemasonry, occult, Kabbalah, deception,
    Illuminati, NWO]

    "[The traditions found in the various Degrees of Masonry] are but
    allegorical and legendary. We preserve them, but we do not give
    you or the world solemn assurances of their truth, or gravely
    pretend that they are historical or genuine traditions.

    If the Initiate is permitted for a little while to think so,
    it is because he may not prove worthy to receive the Light;
    and that, if he should prove treacherous or unworthy,
    he should be able only to babble to the Profane of legends and fables,
    signifying to them nothing, and with as little apparent meaning
    or value as the seeming jargon of the Alchemists"

    --- Albert Pike, Grand Commander, Sovereign Pontiff
    of Universal Freemasonry,
    Legenda II.

    Lew, Jul 23, 2008