Newbie: Trouble accessing all nodes in a tree view

clsmith66

I have a tree view in an ASP.NET application and I am having trouble
accessing all the nodes in the list. My tree has a single root node named
Clients. The root node contains multipule nodes each one representing a
different client. Each client node has several child nodes for different
application specific functions. The trouble I'm having is attempting to add
a new node at a deep level on the tree. Every time I use
tvClientMenu.Nodes() (tvClientMenu is the id of the tree view) the only node
listed in the collection is the root node Clients. Is there any way to
return all the nodes in the tree view, regaurdless of which level they're on,
into a single collection?