[NewBie] Tut0r Thing

administrata

I logged in.

But, don't know how to use it.

and What the hell is digest thing?

Is Tutor Thing like i send questions to someone by e-mailing

and get answers?

HELP :)

Fredrik Lundh

administrata said:
I logged in.

But, don't know how to use it.

and What the hell is digest thing?

Is Tutor Thing like i send questions to someone by e-mailing

and get answers?

without any further details, your post makes very little sense.

that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
list page:

if you prefer alternative interfaces, use gmane:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor

</F>

Daniel Yoo

: that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
: list page:

Hello,

Also, from the odd spelling of the subject line, I suspect that the
original poster thinks that we're some kind of cracking group.

I hope not, but just to make sure it's clear: when we in the Python
community talk about "hacking", we usually mean it in the constructive
sense: we like building software systems and helping people learn how
to program.

ESR has a good summary here:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is

I always feel silly about bringing this up, but it has to be said,
just to avoid any misunderstanding.

Best of wishes to you.

administrata

Daniel Yoo said:
: that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
: list page:

Hello,

Also, from the odd spelling of the subject line, I suspect that the
original poster thinks that we're some kind of cracking group.

I hope not, but just to make sure it's clear: when we in the Python
community talk about "hacking", we usually mean it in the constructive
sense: we like building software systems and helping people learn how
to program.

ESR has a good summary here:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is

I always feel silly about bringing this up, but it has to be said,
just to avoid any misunderstanding.

Best of wishes to you.

I'm not clever to hack though, :)