    Is Tutor Thing like i send questions to someone by e-mailing

    and get answers?

    HELP :)

    administrata, Feb 14, 2005

  2. "administrata" wrote:

    >I logged in.
    >
    > But, don't know how to use it.
    >
    > and What the hell is digest thing?
    >
    > Is Tutor Thing like i send questions to someone by e-mailing
    >
    > and get answers?

    without any further details, your post makes very little sense.

    that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
    list page:

    if you prefer alternative interfaces, use gmane:

    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor

    </F>

    Fredrik Lundh, Feb 14, 2005

  3. administrata

    Daniel Yoo Guest

    : that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
    : list page:

    Hello,

    Also, from the odd spelling of the subject line, I suspect that the
    original poster thinks that we're some kind of cracking group.

    I hope not, but just to make sure it's clear: when we in the Python
    community talk about "hacking", we usually mean it in the constructive
    sense: we like building software systems and helping people learn how
    to program.

    ESR has a good summary here:

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is

    I always feel silly about bringing this up, but it has to be said,
    just to avoid any misunderstanding.

    Best of wishes to you.

    Daniel Yoo, Feb 14, 2005
  4. administrata

    administrata Guest

    Daniel Yoo <> wrote in message news:<curbsq$qh5$>...
    > : that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
    > : list page:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Also, from the odd spelling of the subject line, I suspect that the
    > original poster thinks that we're some kind of cracking group.
    >

    > I hope not, but just to make sure it's clear: when we in the Python
    > community talk about "hacking", we usually mean it in the constructive
    > sense: we like building software systems and helping people learn how
    > to program.
    >
    > ESR has a good summary here:
    >
    > http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is
    >
    > I always feel silly about bringing this up, but it has to be said,
    > just to avoid any misunderstanding.
    >

    > Best of wishes to you.

    I'm not clever to hack though, :)

    administrata, Feb 15, 2005