newbie: using multiple site maps or site-map providers

Jeff

Hey

asp.net 2.0

I'm developing a website which will use a different menus depending on if
the user is authenticated or not. So I thought it's a good idea to use 2
..sitemap files, one for authenticated users and the for unauthenticated
users.

So I read this article on MSDN:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178426(d=printer).aspx

It shows how to setup multiple .sitemaps... But my PROPLEM is how can I tell
the web portal what .sitemap file or site-map provider to use? In other
words how can I tell the webportal to use the provider named
"authenticated_users" for authenticated users???

This is part of my web.config file:
<siteMap defaultProvider="unknown_users">
<providers>
<add
name="unknown_users"
type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider"
siteMapFile="~/loggedin.sitemap"/>
<add
name="authenticated_users"
type="System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider"
siteMapFile="~/unato.sitemap" />
</providers>
</siteMap>

Any suggestions to this will be greatly appreaciated!

Jeff