    info, or where do we get one?, any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in
    advanced.

    Best regards

    axelman, Jun 5, 2007

  2. I don't know exactly what do you want, but I think that you are looking for a
    regex for your application:

    http://dotnetslackers.com/Regex/re-...ers_for_vehicles_with_GVW_amp_lt_10k_lbs.aspx

    is this???

    Best Regards
    --
    Colabora con el foro: Si la respuesta te es de utilidad marca la pregunta
    como respondida.

    Luis Ruiz Pavón, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Favor de escribir en castellano aqui...!

    Write in Spanish here..!!!

    THANKS
    Carlos MAggiotti

    Carlos Maggiotti, Jun 5, 2007
  4. axelman

    bruce barker Guest

    Polk is the most common vendor for vin data. you can subscribe to the
    data only or also get sample code.

    http://usa.polk.com/Industries/Insurance/Analyze/VINDecode/

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jun 5, 2007
  5. axelman

    axelman Guest

    My bad, :D

    Esta bien!!!

    De nada
    LOL

    axelman, Jun 5, 2007
  6. axelman

    axelman Guest

    Thanks guys for your help, I think this is going to be a pain in the
    .......... project. :D

    Gracias

    axelman, Jun 5, 2007
  7. axelman

    gg Guest

    you can try this:
    http://autobaza.pl/functions/decode2xml.php?vin=WBABJ7325WEA17206
    you will receive xml
    best regards

    gg, Jul 14, 2007
  8. First, figure out how to parse the VIN. It is actually quite simple. You
    then have to get all of the data into the database, as each manufacturer
    does things a bit different.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 14, 2007