[NEWBIE] Where to report correction for vruby.rb?

Joseph

Hi.

I'm using ruby 1.8.1 (2003-12-25) [i386-mswin32]. When I tried running
M.Suketa's "Simple OLE Browser", I got the following warning:c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/vr/vruby.rb:540: warning: Object#type is
deprecated; use Object#class
<<<<
I then modified line 540 in vruby.rb by replacing the line
font = self.type::DEFAULT_FONT
by the upgraded line
font = self.class::DEFAULT_FONT

I'm wondering where I should report this (probably necessary) modification?

TIA,
Joseph

nobu.nokada