    If anyone could point me in the right direction (politely!) I would be very
    grateful.

    JJ

    JJ, May 24, 2006

  2. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Thanks - I've got a better idea of what I'm talking about now.
    JJ
    "Gaurav Vaish (EduJini.IN)" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    JJ, May 26, 2006

  3. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Sorry - I mean following your message I now am searching for a UK-based
    payment processing solution that
    (i) Allows me to make their service totally invisible to the user (and
    therefore looks part of the web site) and
    (ii) Has a fixed monthly cost (not including the back account costs) that I
    can charge my clients.

    Maybe these companies offer some sort of partnership/discount scheme, as
    once I find a servcie that I can use reliably, I will use them for all new
    customers.
    Anyone in the UK with any recommendations?

    I now understand how it is all set up, so have an better idea of what I need
    to look for(!)

    Thanks,

    JJ, May 29, 2006