Newbie - where to start regarding web based purchasing

JJ

Hi All.

I am looking for a stating point in terms of setting up the credit card
purchasing part of a web site.

I have not done this before and wonder what approach people use?

If anyone could point me in the right direction (politely!) I would be very
grateful.

JJ

JJ

Sorry - I mean following your message I now am searching for a UK-based
payment processing solution that
(i) Allows me to make their service totally invisible to the user (and
therefore looks part of the web site) and
(ii) Has a fixed monthly cost (not including the back account costs) that I
can charge my clients.

Maybe these companies offer some sort of partnership/discount scheme, as
once I find a servcie that I can use reliably, I will use them for all new
customers.
Anyone in the UK with any recommendations?

I now understand how it is all set up, so have an better idea of what I need
to look for(!)

Thanks,

JJ