    Is there exercise to do, or do I need to wade through the site?
    TIA
    Rich

    Rich, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Lawrence Oluyede, Aug 27, 2003

  3. "Rich" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > I just downloaded the beginner package from the "Python" site, and
    > would like some advice as to how to begin to learn how to program.

    (1) It is of no little impact what IDE you use. A good IDE can extremely
    reduce frustration.... Do use IDLE; there are drawbacks but on the whole it
    is helpful.

    (2) Read code! By chance I found the code snippets from the Python Bible
    (with a lot of Tkinter in between)

    http://www.pythonapocrypha.com/Chapter1/Chapter1.shtml

    Kindly
    Michael P