    properties?

    Thanks in advance for all help

    Siva

    Siva, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Siva

    Aymer Guest

    Hey Siva:

    First, you can only have one server-side form in a page.
    So what ur doing can't work. unless u r talking about
    client-side form.

    Second, look into asp:panel. i think that is the effect
    you are looking for. With asp:panel, you can hide a group
    of web-controls inside one panel, and display another
    panel with a different set of web controls. For example,
    a wizard type form.

    peace,
    aymer

    Aymer, Sep 17, 2003