newby

Neal

I'm not sure what you're asking, so if I'm off, please ask again in
different words.
how can i make that my site cover the entire screen,

You can't. Your page is displayed in the user's viewport. The user could
opt to set the browser to "full-screen" if offered, but that's not within
your control. Instead, design your page fluidly so it uses whatever size
viewport the user happens to be at.
even if i used
favorites or not?

I don't know how the user setting a bookmark would make a difference here.

Jukka K. Korpela

Toby Inkster said:
Pressing F11 usually does it.

But Toby, you didn't tell "smed", the person who describes her or his
problem with the Subject "newby", how to force all users press F11
when they enter a page created by "smed". You weren't helpful, were you?
My advice is that "smed" should establish a foundation that aims at full
dominance over Earth. And I would suggest the mantra "all your base are
belong to us".

Toby Inkster

Jukka said:
But Toby, you didn't tell "smed", the person who describes her or his
problem with the Subject "newby", how to force all users press F11
when they enter a page created by "smed".

My advice there would be to password protect the page, make users register
for a password by snail mail and then put the following on each page:

don't, please be aware that I can be a <strong>very</strong> violent man.
And I know where you live.</p>

WebcastMaker

My advice is that "smed" should establish a foundation that aims at full
dominance over Earth. And I would suggest the mantra "all your base are
belong to us".

Been toking the doobie again eh?

rf

WebcastMaker said:

The "favourites" sidebar that IE uses (hint: X-Newsreader: Microsoft
Outlook Express ...) and no, Toby, F11 does not get rid of it, just makes
it bigger :)

Toby Inkster

rf said:
The "favourites" sidebar that IE uses (hint: X-Newsreader: Microsoft
Outlook Express ...) and no, Toby, F11 does not get rid of it, just makes
it bigger :)

Ah. I figured "even if I used favourites" was referring to the OP's method
of reaching the site (vs clicking a link or typing a URL)