    I am a newcomer to ruby on rails. I am looking for tutorials on
    crm/electronic pricelists using ruby. any help would be great. I am
    starting to learn and use Ruby so i may ask many stupid questions.
    Sumayah Hassim, Jun 18, 2008

  2. Sumayah Hassim

    Glen Holcomb Guest

    On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 3:58 AM, Sumayah Hassim <>
    wrote:

    > HI
    > I am a newcomer to ruby on rails. I am looking for tutorials on
    > crm/electronic pricelists using ruby. any help would be great. I am
    > starting to learn and use Ruby so i may ask many stupid questions.

    If you are doing ruby on rails you will want to post on the rails boards.
    This is for Ruby it's self.

    -Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)
    Glen Holcomb, Jun 18, 2008

  3. On Jun 18, 4:58 am, Sumayah Hassim <> wrote:
    > HI
    > I am a newcomer to ruby on rails. I am looking for tutorials on
    > crm/electronic pricelists using ruby. any help would be great. I am
    > starting to learn and use Ruby so i may ask many stupid questions.

    Hi Sumahah,

    This may be helpful to you...

    RoR: http://www.yoyobrain.com/cardboxes/preview/863
    Ruby: http://www.yoyobrain.com/cardboxes/preview/103

    Best,

    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Barnwell, Jun 18, 2008

    Thanks alot.......much appreciated

    sumayah hameed, Jun 19, 2008
  5. [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]

    Thanks alot....will have a look

    On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:13 PM, Elizabeth Barnwell <

    sumayah hameed, Jun 19, 2008