NEWs GROUP problem

puzzlecracker

It seems like groups.google is not the best way to use the group due to
spam....

can anyone suggest how can I set usernet of some sort to use this
group through email or what not?

Victor Bazarov

puzzlecracker said:
It seems like groups.google is not the best way to use the group due to
spam....

can anyone suggest how can I set usernet of some sort to use this
group through email or what not?

Please visit 'alt.newbies', 'news.answers', 'news.groups.questions',
and 'news.newusers.questions' newsgroups. Here general questions on
how to access Usenet are off-topic.

Ioannis Vranos

puzzlecracker said:
can anyone suggest how can I set usernet of some sort to use this
group through email or what not?

Most ISPs provide a Usenet server (sometimes they call it "newsgroups server"). Just setup
a newsreader (like Outlook Express of Windows) to use it.