    spam....

    can anyone suggest how can I set usernet of some sort to use this
    group through email or what not?
    puzzlecracker, Apr 28, 2005

  2. puzzlecracker wrote:
    > It seems like groups.google is not the best way to use the group due to
    > spam....
    >
    > can anyone suggest how can I set usernet of some sort to use this
    > group through email or what not?

    Please visit 'alt.newbies', 'news.answers', 'news.groups.questions',
    and 'news.newusers.questions' newsgroups. Here general questions on
    how to access Usenet are off-topic.
    Victor Bazarov, Apr 28, 2005

  3. puzzlecracker wrote:

    > can anyone suggest how can I set usernet of some sort to use this
    > group through email or what not?

    Most ISPs provide a Usenet server (sometimes they call it "newsgroups server"). Just setup
    a newsreader (like Outlook Express of Windows) to use it.

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys
    Ioannis Vranos, Apr 28, 2005