News ticker script blinking in Netscape - help

bissatch

Hi,

I have written a script where new titles are typed using javascript.
See below:

http://www.martynbissett.co.uk/csp2/_testing/settimeout2.html

It runs fine in IE (exept that when you roll over the link, the
underline style disappears on the next setTimeout function) but in
Netscape it keeps blinking. I come to the assumption that my code could
be better because I have seen a similar type effect in other sites and
n blinking or style loss. These other sites do other stuff that I dont
really understand and I couldnt really take much from there code (eg.
www.avonandsomerset.police.uk).

Would someone please have a look at my script and tell me if there is
anything that I could do to improve this. I didnt bother posting the
code because it can be viewed at the web page where the small faults
are too.

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

burnsy