News

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Al Bowers, Sep 20, 2004.

  1. Al Bowers

    Al Bowers Guest

    Al Bowers, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Al Bowers

    Chris Barts Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:36:57 -0400, Al Bowers wrote:

    > Check:
    > http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com

    Maybe I'm slow, but how is this at all topical for comp.lang.c?

    Perhaps the focus was different when you posted the link, but the main
    stories now all focus on Hurricane Ivan. I can't imagine it being much
    different at any time today, as a matter of fact.

    (Besides, everyone knows that news is what you get from a newsgroup, CNN
    be damned. ;))

    Chris Barts, Sep 20, 2004