Newsgroup/mailing list/ruby-forum.com disconnect?

Eero Saynatkari

I am using http://www.ruby-forum.com to view ruby-talk
and I only see about 5-10 posts a day which, as far I
can recall, would be an extremely slow volume of traffic.

And so this would not be such a "hey can you guys see
me typing" post, I really just wanted to make sure the
Powers that Be know there might be something amiss.

Justin Collins

Eero said:
I am using http://www.ruby-forum.com to view ruby-talk
and I only see about 5-10 posts a day which, as far I
can recall, would be an extremely slow volume of traffic.

And so this would not be such a "hey can you guys see
me typing" post, I really just wanted to make sure the
Powers that Be know there might be something amiss.

What I've found works best is to double check ruby-forum against the
mailing list archives. If you find messages/threads that are missing,
send Andreas an email. His email address is at the bottom of the forum
pages.

-Justin

Andreas Schwarz

Eero said:
I am using http://www.ruby-forum.com to view ruby-talk
and I only see about 5-10 posts a day which, as far I
can recall, would be an extremely slow volume of traffic.

Fixed, the missing mails have been imported into the forum, nothing has
been lost.

If this problem occurs again, please write me a mail.