Newsgroup post test...

Trent Curry

Rodney said:
Sorry for sending this test.
I'm using a new News Source.

There are dedicated groups for that :p

Try misc.test, free.test, a whole slew of alt.test of you really feel
intriged enough. There are a gazillion others when I checked my server's
list, but, come on people, how many test groups does Usenet need??!!

--
Trent Curry

perl -e
'($s=qq/e29716770256864702379602c6275605/)=~s!([0-9a-f]{2})!pack("h2",$1)!eg
;print(reverse("$s")."\n");'

Rodney

Well, at least my "test" has turned into a discussion.

So, in fact, it is no longer a test....
but instead, it a discussion about "test".

So now it should be a little more acceptable.

:)

Anno Siegel

Rodney said:
Well, at least my "test" has turned into a discussion.

So, in fact, it is no longer a test....
but instead, it a discussion about "test".

A blatantly off-topic one that serves no other purpose than to teach
you some basic Usenet manners.
So now it should be a little more acceptable.

No. Go away until you have a question or something to contribute.

Anno

Ben Dover

holy sh*t! it worked, he turned it into a discussion. now rodney, show
some manners and thank the others for making this possible for you.
admit it, you could not have done it yourself. now let me go back to my
mental asylum.