    Sorry for sending this test.
    I'm using a new News Source.

    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> rodney

    Rodney, Sep 11, 2003

  2. "Rodney" <> wrote:

    > Sorry for sending this test.
    > I'm using a new News Source.

    misc.test and alt.test exist for just this kind of testing.

    David K. Wall, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Rodney <> wrote:

    > Sorry for sending this test.

    Sorry for killfiling you.

    Test newsgroups are for testing.

    Discussion newsgroups are for discussing.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Rodney

    Trent Curry Guest

    Rodney wrote:
    > Sorry for sending this test.
    > I'm using a new News Source.

    > `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> rodney

    There are dedicated groups for that :p

    Try misc.test, free.test, a whole slew of alt.test of you really feel
    intriged enough. There are a gazillion others when I checked my server's
    list, but, come on people, how many test groups does Usenet need??!!

    --
    Trent Curry

    perl -e
    '($s=qq/e29716770256864702379602c6275605/)=~s!([0-9a-f]{2})!pack("h2",$1)!eg
    ;print(reverse("$s")."\n");'

    Trent Curry, Sep 11, 2003
  5. Rodney

    Rodney Guest

    Well, at least my "test" has turned into a discussion.

    So, in fact, it is no longer a test....
    but instead, it a discussion about "test".

    So now it should be a little more acceptable.

    :)

    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> rodney

    Rodney, Sep 11, 2003
  6. Rodney

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Rodney <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Well, at least my "test" has turned into a discussion.
    >
    > So, in fact, it is no longer a test....
    > but instead, it a discussion about "test".

    A blatantly off-topic one that serves no other purpose than to teach
    you some basic Usenet manners.

    > So now it should be a little more acceptable.

    No. Go away until you have a question or something to contribute.

    Anno

    Anno Siegel, Sep 11, 2003
  7. Rodney

    Ben Dover Guest

    holy sh*t! it worked, he turned it into a discussion. now rodney, show
    some manners and thank the others for making this possible for you.
    admit it, you could not have done it yourself. now let me go back to my
    mental asylum.

    Ben Dover, Sep 12, 2003