    my webhost pair.com won't let me send it out anymore, can anyone tell me
    where I can find a service that will let me send out my newsletter.

    Thanks Paul

    Paul Briggs, Oct 29, 2003

  2. "Paul Briggs" <> wrote in message
    news:3f9f185e$0$28123$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a newsletter that I send out to 14000 subscribers on a weekly

    basis,
    > my webhost pair.com won't let me send it out anymore, can anyone tell me
    > where I can find a service that will let me send out my newsletter.

    As long as its opt-in (as in, you've collected these email addresses from
    people who've ASKED to be on your list and then you've VERIFIED these
    requests), and you aren't being reported for spamming, we don't have a
    problem with mailing lists.

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    LiveChat: http://chat.affordablehost.com

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Paul Briggs

    Paul Briggs Guest

    All the people on the list have subscribed on there own accord it is a
    digital camera related newsletter. what are your prices?

    Paul Briggs, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Paul Briggs

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Paul Briggs wrote:

    > I have a newsletter that I send out to 14000 subscribers on a weekly
    > basis, my webhost pair.com won't let me send it out anymore, can
    > anyone tell me where I can find a service that will let me send out
    > my newsletter.

    Install Apache/PHP and MySQL and do the mailing on your local PC
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Paul Briggs

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:56:16 +1000, "Paul Briggs"
    <> wrote:

    : All the people on the list have subscribed on there own accord it is a
    : digital camera related newsletter. what are your prices?

    Email Tina directly - this is a public newsgroup, not alt.tina.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Oct 29, 2003