NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released

Discussion in 'Java' started by Selma van Vliet, ATR, May 27, 2008.

  1. Download page:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip

    (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers
    you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.)

    * Documentation update.
    * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter.

    News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically
    performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in
    various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of
    groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to
    select the articles to be processed.

    As an automated tool to do anything you can imagine,
    there is nothing even remotely close to it in terms of power,
    flexibility, configurability, reliability, robustness,
    multi-purpouseness, user friendliness and ease of use.

    As a research and educational tool, it is unmatched
    by anything out there. The precision with which the
    information can be extracted, reduces the noise in
    the information stream by orders of magnitude.
    The same applies to precision of re-posting the
    important information from your existing archives.

    With the most complete help system, you can be up and
    running within minutes. Just don't rush to push that
    Do It button or Run Job. Wait till it sinks in.

    Archive to HTML/XML converter
    -----------------------------
    You can convert the usenet archives to nice looking
    web pages, using style sheets, background image, etc.,
    and use your favorite web browser to view them.

    You can navigate those pages using the navigation buttons.
    Filters can be applied to select the candidate articles.
    This is a very powerful feature for educational and
    research purposes.

    You can also automatically generate the complete web sites,
    containing articles on any desired topic, selected from any
    of your archives using filters.

    Jobs
    ----
    Job module is used to perform a number of different operations
    automatically. Each task can perform any desired operation,
    such as download, post, etc. Once some task is finished, the next
    task on the job list starts up automatically.

    Jobs can be automatically rerun after a specified interval.
    All you have to do is to specify an interval in minutes when
    this job is to be rerun, and hit the Run Job button.
    It will keep rerunning that job until you stop it manually.

    Job lists allow you to run any number of jobs periodically.
    Each job on a job list can have its own parameters, such as
    periodicity with which this job is to be executed.

    Super Filters
    -------------
    Articles for download/post or any other operations could be
    selected using powerful filters. You can filter on any required
    header and/or article body specifying multiple search parameters
    and keyword phrases.

    Article archives:
    -----------------
    You can save the articles you download from usenet to any number
    of archive files. Later on, selected articles from any archive
    could be re-posted using filters to select which ones.

    You can eliminate duplicate articles from your archives, sort
    them, apply filters to create new archives, and repair them
    automatically.

    Archives could be used as reference material and articles
    could be extracted and used in any operation using filters.

    Archives could be viewed with a regular newsreader.

    Template Generation
    -------------------
    Templates can be used in the same way as in ordinary letterheads.

    The articles or any text file are scanned and all the words,
    found in your dictionary, are replaced with symbols,
    corresponding to appropriate linguistic category, such as noun,
    verb, etc.

    These templates can then be converted back into text and the
    original verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. will be replaced with
    regular words, belonging to the same category, selected from
    a specified dictionary in a random fasion.

    Multiple configurations:
    ------------------------
    You can create any number of different configuration files to
    store all the parameters to carry out any operation.

    Next time you run the program, you simply select one of
    your configurations and click on Do It button to start it.
    Simple as that. Just a few mouse clicks and you are running
    the most complex operation imaginable.

    And much, much more...

    From Jewish "scriptures".

    Kethoboth 3b: "The seed (sperm, child) of a Christian is of no
    more value than that of a beast."
    Selma van Vliet, ATR, May 27, 2008

  2. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unixreleased

    On May 28, 3:56 am, "Selma van Vliet, ATR" <>
    wrote:
    > Download page:

    Warning to any innocent person that might read this.

    Would you accept 'gifts' from a psychotic sociopath
    with multiple identities?

    > http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsPsycho_4.4.8_Src.zip

    ..Here's your chance!

    (F-U narrowed to c.l.j.p.)

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, May 28, 2008

  3. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix releasedreleased

    In article
    <>, Andrew
    Thompson <> wrote:
    >On May 28, 3:56=A0am, "Selma van Vliet, ATR" <>
    >wrote:
    >> Download page:

    >Warning to any innocent person that might read this.
    >
    >Would you accept 'gifts' from a psychotic sociopath
    >with multiple identities?

    Andrew, you blood boiling idiot,
    why do you have to concoct this grade of shite?
    It is not good for YOUR reputation.
    Didn't you know that much, oh master of dizasta?

    >> http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsPsycho_4.4.8_Src.zip

    >=2E.Here's your chance!

    Yep. To go suck dick of a drunk gorilla that is.

    Alex Degrassi, May 28, 2008
  4. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released released

    In article <g1ire7$g7p$>, (Alex Degrassi) wrote:
    >In article
    ><>, Andrew
    >Thompson <> wrote:
    >>On May 28, 3:56=A0am, "Selma van Vliet, ATR" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>> Download page:

    >>Warning to any innocent person that might read this.
    >>
    >>Would you accept 'gifts' from a psychotic sociopath
    >>with multiple identities?

    >Andrew, you blood boiling idiot,
    >why do you have to concoct this grade of shite?
    >It is not good for YOUR reputation.
    >Didn't you know that much, oh master of dizasta?
    >
    >>> http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsPsycho_4.4.8_Src.zip

    Nope, you sick pervert, the real link is:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip

    Get it thru your head, willya.
    What seems to be da problem here on da feist place?

    Alex Degrassi, May 28, 2008
  5. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unixreleased released

    On May 28, 3:51 pm, (Alex Degrassi) wrote:
    > >>Would you accept 'gifts' from a psychotic sociopath
    > >>with multiple identities?

    > >Andrew, ..

    (trim nonsense)

    Excellent*, I see you fell for my (very
    uncunning) ploy! 'Supertool' indeed.

    1) Nobody (worth mentioning) around these parts
    is fooled by your pathetic disguises any longer.

    2) Impersonating other people is probably a
    better use of your time than all the spamming
    you seem to do.

    But beware, it's way past your bedtime, don't let
    mummy catch you still up.

    * It is like playing with my own personal
    marionette. Pull the strings, watch it jump! ;-)

    And for any of the poor innocents reading these
    threads, check the 'headers' carefully, and note
    how this person who claims to be 'Alex Degrassi'
    is posting from the same place as the person who
    also claims to be 'Selma van Vliet, ATR'.

    Neither of these are 'NewsPsycho' - though NewsPsycho
    posts under those names (and many more) - it does
    not dare expose a /real name in public./

    And you were thinking of downloading their malware?!
    You must be (at least half) as mad as they are.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org
    Andrew Thompson, May 28, 2008
  6. Ulrich Eckhardt, May 28, 2008
  7. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released released

    In article <>, Ulrich Eckhardt
    <> wrote:
    >Anonymous Detritus wrote:
    >>> http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsPsycho_4.4.8_Src.zip

    >> Nope, you sick pervert, the real link is:
    >>
    >> http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsPsycho_0.8.15_Src.zip

    >Sorry, I don't get it, what is the difference between the two versions?
    >
    >Uli

    One more time, the real link is:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip

    And that is the place to get the most poweful Usenet tool
    you have ever heard of.
    Alex Degrassi, May 29, 2008
  8. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released released

    Anonymous Debilicus wrote:
    > One more time, the real link is:
    >
    > http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/SpewsFestro_0.4.2_Src.zip
    >
    > And that is the place to get the most woeful, useless tool
    > you have ever heard of.

    Yes, thank you a lot for the link!

    Uli
    Ulrich Eckhardt, Jun 9, 2008