Newsreader - human error [OT]

James Willmore

I use pan and found a whole lot of messages waiting to be sent. And, like
a trained chimp, I clicked "Yes" a whole lot of times :-(

I know that I *should* know better than to click "Yes" without thinking.

Sorry for any repeat messages.

--
Jim

for more information.

a fortune quote ...
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me. I'm afraid of
widths. -- Steve Wright

Robin

I use pan and found a whole lot of messages waiting to be sent. And,
like a trained chimp, I clicked "Yes" a whole lot of times :-(

I know that I *should* know better than to click "Yes" without
thinking.

Sorry for any repeat messages.

for a good newsreader for windows, check out xnews, it's
on download.com and it's freeware, it sends them
instantly.