    his own specific requirements.
    Visit this page to download a free evaluation copy of the book:

    http://www.geocities.com/tomwingmak/

    tommak, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Re: "Next Generation Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Mind - PartOne - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure"

    tommak wrote:
    > This book, "Next Generation Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Mind
    > - Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure" introduces a
    > basic artificial mind architecture and computational model for
    > cognitive processing. Based on the architecture and the
    > computational model, one can develop his own model of artificial mind
    > according to his own specific requirements. Visit this page to
    > download a free evaluation copy of the book:

    I figured this would just be a rather crackpot* theory which could
    nevertheless be evaluated on the merits and be worth a look, but
    I think it's actually a 'phish'. Sigh. Too bad. I like reading crackpot
    AI theories now and then.

    Cheers,
    Terry

    *By which I really just mean an "unreviewed crackpot theory",
    since, with the state of the art being what it is, pretty much ALL
    AI theories are "crackpot" ;-)
    --
    Terry Hancock ()

    Terry Hancock, Jul 4, 2006