Next PyCon Organizers' Meeting Tuesday, 11 September

David Goodger

Next meeting: Tuesday, September 11, at 18:00 UTC (2PM Eastern, 1PM Central,
12PM Mountain, 11AM Pacific).

I'll post some agenda items, but feel free to add more:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/OrganizersMeetings

Connection details:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/OrganizersMeetingsConnectionDetails

PyCon is a community conference. Please join in and help out!

David Goodger
PyCon 2008 Chair