Nexted property (category) attributes - How can I do this?

Jim

Hello -

I am developing a custom control that has multiple text labels in it,
so simplicity sake, let's call one label 'Title' and the other
'SubTitle'. I would like to allow the user to specify property values
for the text of both the 'Title' and the 'SubTitle' text labels via
the IDE property editor. I realize I can do this by adding attributes
to my public properties and name the properties TitleColor and
SubTitleColor, but I would rather be able to add a 'Title' attribute
under the 'Appearance' category, and then allow the user to expand the
'Title' property which would then display properties for the 'Title',
and likewise for the 'SubTitle'. This is simular to what you see with
'Font'. Note that there is a little plus sign to the left of the
'Font' property in the IDE property editor.

How do I do this?

Thanks,

Jim