nginx config: different projects in different directories

Jabba Laci

Hi,

I'm playing with Flask and I would like to try it in production
environment too. I managed to bring Flask together with uwsgi and
nginx. My Flask application is available at the address localhost:81 .

I would like to add several applications and I want them to be
available under different URLs. For instance, if I have two projects
called "hello" and "world", I want to access them as
localhost:81/hello/ and localhost:81/world/ . The problem is I can't
figure out how to configure nginx for this.

Here is my current setup:

* The project "hello" is in this directory: /home/jabba/public_pyapps/hello/
* Its nginx entry:

server {
listen 81;
server_name localhost;
charset utf-8;
client_max_body_size 75M;

location / { try_files $uri @yourapplication; }
location @yourapplication {
include uwsgi_params;
uwsgi_pass unix:/home/jabba/public_pyapps/hello/hello_uwsgi.sock;

It's available at localhost:81 .

Questions:

(1) How to make it available under localhost:81/hello/ instead?

(2) If I add a new application (e.g. "world"), how to add it to nginx?

Thanks,

Laszlo

Roy Smith

Jabba Laci said:
The problem is I can't
figure out how to configure nginx for this.

This is a python mailing list. You would do better asking nginx
questions on an nginx mailing list.