    I wonder if you knew about it? And what are your oppinions?

    --
    altamir

    altamir, Nov 17, 2003

  2. > I've discovered by accident that adding extra inline element makes CSS
    > rollovers behave correctly in IE. Here's an example with a little
    > explanation: http://www.pbox.pl/test/css/01/

    Well, it _works_. That's the main point, I guess. However, it's not good
    to have empty elements (ie. your <span class="empty"></span>). At least add
    a &nbsp; or something...

    Why don't you like adding the width fix from the Taming Lists article??
    It's a lot cleaner than this hack. And it's only the addition of _one_ line
    of code, instead of your _seven_ in CSS and more junk in HTML.

    e n | c k m a, Nov 17, 2003