Nifty Querystring Builder Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris Burge, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. Chris Burge

    Chris Burge Guest

    k...this is purely for academic reasons as I have a solution though it
    may not be the best solution in the world.

    Scenario: User navigates to a page with a series querystring objects.
    At this page, I want to use and strip away certain items and then
    redirect to a new page that will use the objects that I didn't use in
    the previous page.

    Solutions:

    1) Just port the whole Querystring object without worrying about it as
    theoreticly the next page will not use them.

    2) Iterate through the querystring object array and rebuild it without
    the items you no longer need.

    Question:

    Is there a better way to accomplish Solution 2 without the iteration?

    Just noodling this for right now.

    Chris
    Chris Burge, Oct 2, 2006