Nightmare with ASP.NET Menu control: sub-Items open in a wrong place

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Afshar, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. Afshar

    Afshar Guest

    Dear nice people around the world!
    Please help ending this nightmare,
    I have 2 problem with ASP.NET Menu control
    First:
    I have a horizontal menu at top of my page, each item have some
    sub-items that sometimes wont open at exact below their parent item.
    They open 4 cm left of their correct location! and when I want to
    select one of them, they disappear!!! In other hands I can't use them.
    This Menu is produced programatically in Code Behind and is a
    Right-To-Left menu.

    Second:
    Another menu is vertical and a Right-To-Left menu too. I want this
    menu's sub-items to opened at the left instead of right because my
    context is Right-To-Left and the menu is located at the right of page.

    both menus are used in www.sesamenet.net

    PLEASE HELP!!
    I'm losing my job!

    Afshar Mohebbi

    Afshar, Nov 2, 2006

  2. You can shift the position of the menu using CSS.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 2, 2006

  3. RE: Nightmare with ASP.NET Menu control: sub-Items open in a wrong pla

    Dear nice person,
    If you are having too much trouble with the ASP.NET menu control, there are
    plenty of other menu controls you can try, including some that are free. Take
    a look at ASP.NET in the Resources section, there is a "control gallery".
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Nov 3, 2006