    I was just wondering if anybody in here has done any coding for the
    Nintendo DS? Since I can't find any DS Development-specific newsgroups,
    I was wondering if this would be a good place to ask questions?
    Githlar, Sep 16, 2006

  2. Githlar

    Daniel T. Guest

    Githlar <> wrote:

    > I was just wondering if anybody in here has done any coding for the
    > Nintendo DS? Since I can't find any DS Development-specific
    > newsgroups, I was wondering if this would be a good place to ask
    > questions?

    I happen to be doing Nintendo DS programming professionally right now.
    I'm not sure how much I can discuss, Nintendo keeps us pretty closed
    mouth, and I don't think this is the most appropriate place since it
    only discusses standard c++.

    --
    There are two things that simply cannot be doubted. Logic and our
    ability to sense the world around us. Doubt those, and you no longer
    Daniel T., Sep 16, 2006

  3. Githlar

    Githlar Guest

    Oh I see. I'm just a regular person using the libraries freely available
    to the public, so you're probably not the person to talk to.

    Do you happen to know of any newsgroups that would deal with homebrew
    Nintendo DS programming?
    Githlar, Sep 17, 2006