Nintendo DS Programming

Githlar

I was just wondering if anybody in here has done any coding for the
Nintendo DS? Since I can't find any DS Development-specific newsgroups,
I was wondering if this would be a good place to ask questions?

Daniel T.

Githlar said:
I was just wondering if anybody in here has done any coding for the
Nintendo DS? Since I can't find any DS Development-specific
newsgroups, I was wondering if this would be a good place to ask
questions?

I happen to be doing Nintendo DS programming professionally right now.
I'm not sure how much I can discuss, Nintendo keeps us pretty closed
mouth, and I don't think this is the most appropriate place since it
only discusses standard c++.

Githlar

Oh I see. I'm just a regular person using the libraries freely available
to the public, so you're probably not the person to talk to.

Do you happen to know of any newsgroups that would deal with homebrew
Nintendo DS programming?