NITF to HTML how?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Nina, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. Nina

    Nina Guest

    Hello, I have been given the project to convert NITF files to HTML. We
    already convert RSS-RDF files to HTML on a linux system and it was quite
    easy using the tutorial at webreference
    http://www.webreference.com/perl/tutorial/8/

    It worked out something like this

    perl -MCPAN -e "install XML::parser"
    perl -MCPAN -e "install XML::RSS

    rss2html.pl (input xml file) > (output html)

    Essentially we are looking at doing the same keep it simple task in
    converting NITF to HTML. So far we have tried these two scripts below but
    they crap out with syntax errors. http://www.townnews.com/contrib/NITF.html
    , http://search.cpan.org/~dmegg/XMLNews-HTMLTemplate-0.01/HTMLTemplate.pm.
    Not sure what part of puzzle I might be missing with them.

    Anyone have a good perl script or a link to a site that converts NITF files
    to HTML as simple as the RSS conversion above?

    Thanks in advance.

    Nina

    Nina, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Nina wrote:
    > Anyone have a good perl script or a link to a site that converts NITF files
    > to HTML as simple as the RSS conversion above?

    Do you have an XSLT engine available? I wrote some XSLT for transforming
    NITF.
    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)

    Johannes Koch, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Nina

    mike Guest

    HI REGARD :
    may i construct my system use jtidy?....
    put the source and output in the same server?!....

    BEST REGARDS....

    by mike liu

    mike, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Patrick O'Lone, May 15, 2004