    error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

    what c compiler should I install on my server? is there a module?

    thanks!

    Marcus, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Marcus

    Tony Curtis Guest

    >> On 24 Nov 2004 16:24:33 -0800,
    >> (Marcus) said:

    > hi when trying to install image::magick perl module I get
    > the following:

    > error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

    > what c compiler should I install on my server? is there a
    > module?

    You need to ask this question in a group related to your OS.

    Tony Curtis, Nov 25, 2004

  3. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Im running a Unix server

    Marcus, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Marcus

    Guest

    (Marcus) writes:

    Please dont top post. (text moved below where it belongs)

    > > > hi when trying to install image::magick perl module I get
    > > > the following:

    > > > error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

    > > > what c compiler should I install on my server? is there a
    > > > module?

    > > You need to ask this question in a group related to your OS.

    > Im running a Unix server

    Assuming "Unix server" means Solaris go to http://www.sunfreeware.com/ and install gcc.

    If not follow Tonys advice.

    , Nov 25, 2004