    way to cause the user control to be "refreshed" from within the containing
    page. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

    Pat
    Pat Carden, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Pat Carden

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    ??? - There might be something wrong with your code. Every time your UserControl is to be displayed, the Page_Load member function of your UserControl is called. You can do whatever you please within this function to change the display and contents of your UserControl.

    HTH,
    Axel Dahmen

    ------------------------

    Axel Dahmen, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Pat Carden

    anastasia Guest

    I am not sure what exactly you want to refresh so my "two cents" might
    be worthles... but I have written a User Control that displays UI that
    has been genereated out of an XSLT stylesheet (I wrote the html in
    XSLT syntax. In any case, I update the UI of this control by passing
    parameters to the XSLT stylesheet - and then re-transform it....

    you might want to try that..
    anastasia, Jul 6, 2003
  4. Pat Carden

    David Waz... Guest